More Morning Warm Ups



Sometimes these photos grab me...like this guy, I just had to draw him.  He looks rather dapper and classy, I couldn't help but wax his "stash".  And I might just revisit this in the future, surely to put a top hat on him and perhaps a manacle or something of that nature there too.


Again with this character...I absolutely had to.  Check out his funky eyebrows and that expression.  What makes me laugh about this guy is he just looks so damn bored and utterly disgusted with his situation.  Man, I don't know, if I was born a frog looking this cool...I'd be smitten with my life.  Sometimes these things just draw themselves!



I have had a long love affair with ravens, and thought this guy would make a good warm up.  When you think of a raven the color associated is black...but through this drawing I learned that there's a lot going on there in that black...a surprising amount of color variation.  I learned a lot with this guy.



Comments